4th-5th December 2018 - View the event guide:
Benefits of attending:
- Build the business case for customer experience and compete in an experience economy: Hear how Legal and General are driving up revenue and achieving exponential growth whilst exceeding customers expectations
- Create a customer centric culture: Discover how Lloyds, United Bank UK, Virgin Money Digital, OP Financial and more are creating a design led culture by putting customers and employees at the core of their strategy
- Solve unique business problems: Learn how Capital One and Start Up Loans are introducing design thinking into their business which is driving an engaging end-to-end customer journey
- Improve customer loyalty and retention through experience: Hear how Zurich Spain have increased retention rates by focusing on people and internal process optimisation
- Turn customer insight into action: Learn how Bank of Ireland are re-engineering processes with the customer in mind
For more information please contact email@example.com or call +44 (0)207 036 1300
Understand customer experience challenges your clients are facing today by downloading this industry exclusive ebook.
The ebook includes key insights form Nordea Bank, Standard Life, Innovation Bubble, Genworth and cross industry companies including Amazon.com, Disney, PayPal and more.
Rachel Haworth, Customer Experience Director, Coventry Building Society presented a case study on How Coventry Building Society Used Culture to Improve the Customer Experience, focusing on understanding customers, achieving a stable and long lasting customer centric culture as well as the relationship between employee experience and customer experience.