Day 1 - Tuesday 6th December 2016
08:00 AM - 08:50 AM Registration & networking coffee
9:00 AM - 9:30 AM Driving customer experience improvements with journey mappingJulian Sills, Head of Customer Experience, Santander
- Establishing the best methodology for customer journey mapping
- Advancing your CX maturity
- Finding innovative ways to improve the customer experience across every touch point
- Transforming moments of truth using journey mapping
- Identifying gaps in meeting customer expectations
Julian SillsHead of Customer Experience
09:55 AM - 10:35 AM Translating customer experience improvements into clear business value for your organisationCordula Winter-Schweizer, Head of Customer Experience, Zurich Insurance
- Linking customer experience initiatives to financials and ROI
- How to prioritise action, investment and attention for customer experience from multiple stakeholders
- Creating a compelling story for change by tangibly proving the worth of customer satisfaction
- Breaking down the barriers that prevent change to customer experience
- Reducing cancellations by 24% in 5 customer journeys
- Overtaking 6 competitors in the ‘moment of truth’ tracker in 1 year
Cordula Winter-SchweizerHead of Customer Experience
10:35 AM - 11:05 AM Morning coffee and networking
11:05 AM - 11:45 AM Using digitalisation and automation to deliver a seamless customer experienceJill Waters, Acting Director, Retail, National Savings & Investments
- Meeting rising customer expectations with automated services
- Achieving efficient processes to enhance customer experience
- Improving process speed and accuracy with digitalisation and automation
- Using business process automation to free up staff for CX-critical interactions
- What opportunities are there for using artificial intelligence and robotics in CX?
Jill WatersActing Director, Retail
National Savings & Investments
11:45 AM - 12:25 PM Innovative and disruptive strategies in CXStephen Ingledew, Managing Director, Marketing, Standard Life
- Fostering a culture of idea generation
- Customer experience ideas that will differentiate you from the competition
- Keeping your finger on the pulse of the latest CX strategies
- Adopt a co-creation approach with customers using new technology and processes
Stephen IngledewManaging Director, Marketing
12:25 PM - 1:25 PM Lunch
1:25 PM - 2:05 PM Creating an entirely new banking experienceMichael Sherwood, Head of Customer Experience, Atom Bank
- Building a fully functional app in a bank to deliver customer satisfaction
- Delivering a customer experience that is easy and uncomplicated
- Embracing CX ideas that will differentiate you from the competition
Michael SherwoodHead of Customer Experience
2:05 PM - 2:45 PM Employee engagement: The key ingredient to successHelene Gullen, Head of Customer Experience, Unum
- Driving employee pride in the business through workshops and staff training
- Creating an engaged culture through leadership accountability
- Fostering a culture of feedback and communication to improve customer satisfaction
- Gathering employee feedback to drive forwards and innovate customer experience
- Implementing rewards to recognize CX culture
Helene GullenHead of Customer Experience
2:45 PM - 3:15 PM Afternoon tea and networking
3:15 PM - 3:55 PM What impact will the increased FCA focus on customer experience have on the sector?Stephen Ingledew, Managing Director, Marketing, Standard Life Linda Conner, Head of Customer Experience, Prudential Assurance Amy Miller, CMO, Zopa
- What does the growing FCA focus on customer service mean for the future?
- How can you show that fair treatment of customers is at the heart of your business model?
- How can you tailor customer experience to ensure clear and accurate information is provided to customers before, during and after the point of sale?
- How can you use customer feedback to improve treatment of customers in line with regulation?
Stephen IngledewManaging Director, Marketing
Linda ConnerHead of Customer Experience
3:55 PM - 4:35 PM The key ingredients for customer experience transformationAdam Elliott, Global Head of Customer Experience, AIG
- What are the biggest obstacles to CX transformation and how can we tackle them?
- How can we ensure senior level buy in for customer experience improvements?
- What are the core competencies necessary for delivering good customer experience?
- How can we raise customer experience as a priority throughout our organisations?
Adam ElliottGlobal Head of Customer Experience
3:55 PM - 4:35 PM The Nationwide customer experience design approach and methodologiesNicola Whittleton, Head of Customer Relations, TSB
- How to design experience across multiple touchpoints?
- What are the best methodologies for customer experience design?
- What to consider when designing customer journeys?
Nicola WhittletonHead of Customer Relations
4:35 PM - 5:15 PM Getting past the app: Why technology matters to business customersWill Beeson, CivilisedBank, Head of Operations and Innovation
- Understanding what kind of experience SME customers want
- The power of new technology in driving customer experience
- The keys to delivering for SME customers
Head of Operations and Innovation
5:15 PM - 5:55 PM Delivering a better experience using customer insightsLeveque Raffaele, Head of Customer Insights, Unicredit
- Effectively leveraging your data into actionable insights
- Predictive analytics tools to drive the customer journey and enhance customer experience
- Advancing segmentation to identify customer personas and buyer behaviour
- Leveraging text, social and mobile analytics to yield customer insights which can inform new products and brands
- Moving from a reactive to a proactive customer experience
Leveque RaffaeleHead of Customer Insights