2017 CX Transformation: Financial Services Programme
5th - 7th December 2017
The 7th annual Customer Experience Transformation Financial Services Conference is gathering the most senior CX directors from businesses across the Financial Services sector.
Our expert 2017 speaker-line up includes:
- Lisa Wood, Chief Marketing Officer, Atom Bank
- Paul Riseborough, Chief Commercial Officer, Metrobank
- Tim Hughes, Head of Customer Excellence, HSBC
- Julian Sills, Head of Customer Experience, Santander
- Katrina King, Director of Customer Value & Experience, Direct Line Group
- Tristan Thomas, Head of Marketing and Communications, Monzo
- Emma Van Dikjum, Global Head of Borrower Product, Funding Circle
- Rachel Haworth, Customer Experience Director, Coventry Building Society
Download your copy of the agenda to find out more >>
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.