Head of Design Strategy, Digital Customer Experience
9:45 AM Developing a Design Led Culture
- Creating a shared vision and establishing a design led culture: Defining, setting and implementing an effective roadmap
- Overcoming the challenges and hurdles of embedding a design culture
- Exploring different frameworks and toolkits that can connect the design community and create customer empathy across the organization
- What are the key considerations when setting a vision and mission for the CX strategy?
- What are the best ways of communicating the strategy and should it come from the top?
- What are the benefits of empowering front and back facing staff to take ownership of the customer experience and how can you ensure it is put into practice?
- How can you promote and reward a customer centric culture?
- What techniques can you use to ensure the customer is placed at the heart of proposition strategy?
- How can technology support the CX strategy and enhance customer experience? What types of technology are currently driving the best results?