Design Strategist, Omni Channel Experience
OP Financial Group
- What are the key considerations when setting a vision and mission for the CX strategy?
- What are the best ways of communicating the strategy and should it come from the top?
- What are the benefits of empowering front and back facing staff to take ownership of the customer experience and how can you ensure it is put into practice?
- How can you promote and reward a customer centric culture?
- What techniques can you use to ensure the customer is placed at the heart of proposition strategy?
- How can technology support the CX strategy and enhance customer experience? What types of technology are currently driving the best results?
12:00 PM Improving Customer Experience by Enhancing Employee Engagement: Happy Staff = Happy Customers
- Improving customer attraction and retention, raising customer satisfaction and improving customer performance by putting employee experience at the core of your business
- Developing metrics to measure employee engagement and determine areas of improvement
- Creating the right culture: Setting and sharing a clear vision, purpose and mission formed around CX values
- Investing in employees: Providing the right digital tools, training and support to ensure they are fully equipped to deliver outstanding service
- Leveraging employees as a source of CX insight to improve products and processes